Tuesday, November 4, 2008


We went to the new pumpkin patch that is just down the street from our house. Logan's class had a field trip and I was a chaperone along with Lexi. They both had so much fun. Logan picked out a green pumpkin. That is what he wanted I guess. This was quite the place. I was pretty amazed. They had so many activites for the kids to do. They have a 1200lb. pig there. It was HUGE. This picture is of Logan in the kids "hay" maze.




So I know its been a while since I last posted, but my life has been a little crazy the past couple weeks. I do have to brag a little because yesterday I got a 102% on my pharmocolgy midterm. I feltt very good about that!! Anyways, the kids had fun on Halloween. They both looked so good in their costumes. Logan was Venom (Spiderman's side kick). Lexi was Tinkerbell. After we went Trick or Treating we went to Chad's brother and girlfriends house for a kid friendly Halloween party. My kids were the only ones there, but everyone loved them. They were very entertaining. Everyone played with them, Logan made a lot of friends that night. LOL Lexi loved playing with their dog, she loves animals just like Logan.

No comments: